For more information about Singhasari Museum, please contact us on our official Instagram account or our WhatsApp admin. Thank You.
Open: Monday-Thursday (09.00–15.30 WIB)
Friday (09.00–14.00 WIB)
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
Singhasari Museum is free to ticket entry, visitors no need to pay for the ticket.
There are several steps that visitors must be fulfilled. Those procedures are:
1. Submit a visit request letter addressed to the Head of Malang Tourism and Culture Office. Located at Jalan Raya Singosari 275, Malang.
2. Prospective researchers must submit:
- A permission letter from the institution addressed to the National Unity and Political Agency (Bakesbangpol) that contains the schedule and location of the research will carry out
- Consent letter from an objective place
- ID Card / Student ID Card
Submit all documents to:
0341 – 392 031
Go directly to the office, located on Jl. Agus Salim No.7, Kiduldalem, Kecamatan Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur, 65118
3. The permission letter will be received no more than seven days before the time of visit or the time the research will be carried out.
Visitors can contact the Singhasari Museum admin for planning family or personal visits.
Singhasari Museum has an open theatre, wide parking area, prayer room, and toilet. Other facilities around Singhasari Museum is a mini zoo with some animals such monkeys, peacocks, and deer.
Visitors are allowed to bring snacks or drinks from outside but are not allowed to bring them to the exhibition room of the Singhasari museum collection. Food is only allowed to be brought into the yard area of the museum.
Sure, Singhasari Museum has an official tour guide. They will accompany you to explore the history behind relics in the museum.
Sure, visitors are allowed to accompany by their own tour guide.